Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Vase

My new vase warm from the kiln -




This piece was very difficult to photograph.
I am pleased with my successful drop vase.
This isn't my first attempt at this project, but it is my most successful attempt:)

Red (my fav. color) & white.
Yum.

My experiment with the etching in glass was successful, 
but I am not sure that I like the quality of the writing.
I need to figure out a way to do this project and make the script neater.


My kiln is heating up tonight with three more blanks for drop vases.

And it was a great Spring day today. Filled with sun and mild weather.
I like that.

Happy Spring!

~ Julz



2 comments:

Kokie Larson said...

My answer to better handwriting is Katie, you might want to give that a try. =) Can't wait to see it all in person!

Janet at New Moon Glass said...

Cool vase Julz...It's great that you can try new things, always asserting your creativity and expanding your artistic horizons!